[Advaita-l] New members

Ramachandra Sastry ramachandra.sastry at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 06:05:15 CST 2015

Namaste Jill and all,

For those you are interested , please visit below link to view the Sri
Paramananda Bharathi swamiji's talks on Mandukya Upanishat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awtk2M2u22M

Adhyasa Bhashyam talks are in the below link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT9ewOiTDF0

Regards
Ramachandra

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 9:15 AM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <