[Advaita-l] Knowledge of Brahman

Harsha Bhat harsha9519 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 07:50:02 CST 2015

Please tell the meaning of this matra in advaitha point of view..

dva suparna sayuja sakhaya
samanam vriksham parishasvajate
tayor anyah pippalam svadv atty
anashnann anyo ‘bhicakashiti

here what second bird represent in moksha?

One which watches is surely brahman.but what is second bird is?

Surely not bhudhi as it is not there in moksha...so which is that second
bird in this mantra...in advaitha point of view?