[Advaita-l] 'Brahma Satyam, Jaganmithyā' - English

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon May 18 04:32:40 CDT 2015

The books  (Kannada and English versions) will be available in the
following address at Bangalore:

Sri Ramashankara Prasada

No.537, 22nd Cross, BSK 2nd Stage,

Bangalore 560070       Ph. 080-26714992

Pl. phone Sri Nagaraj at 94499 12121 and go to the above place.  He is the
one who manages that office.

One can also contact this email for placing orders: ysysmath at yahoo.com

v.subrahmanian