[Advaita-l] Online Isha Upanishad Classes.

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Sat May 16 08:13:43 CDT 2015

I am not a scholar rooted in tradition, but as a genuine learner with a
deep interest in spread of Sanatana Dharma, I am doing this humble attempt
to teach Isha Upanishad through email/skype to those interested. The online
sessions only aim to provide a brief but proper understanding of various
concepts dealt in the Isha Upanishad and aims to arouse interest in people
to take up deeper study of our scriptures.

If anybody is interested, or know anyone interested, please let me know.

The details of the sessions can be read here-
https://nithinsridhar.wordpress.com/2015/05/16/learn-isha-upanishad-online-starts-june-01st/

Regards,
Nithin