[Advaita-l] Shankara's Date - Investigating Internal Evidence

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Thu May 7 18:57:08 CDT 2015

Thanks for a scholarly article.

If only historical truth is the issue things would have settled down long
back.
What is involved here is people who committed themselves to establish the
primacy ( or supremacy?)
of their institution and cannot back out without loss of face.

regards,
Sarma.

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 11:17 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <