[Advaita-l] Why can't it be done by some learned scholars?

Srivathsa Rao vathsa108 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 03:58:35 CDT 2015

Sir,
    What I am saying is one who has virakthi and bhakthi does't mean that
he has right knowldge of brahman (Sat-chit-Ananda)
So,there may be many virathas and bhkthas in other sects that doesnot mean
that that sects are correct

there are many brahmins when they see other sect mathas ,other sect men or
other sect gets in justice they feel happy because of jealous about other
sects.....these type of problem will not be there and there will be unity
among brahmins if they come under single sidhanta