[Advaita-l] Advaita -Manyu Suktham

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 02:25:14 CDT 2015

Dears
I was reciting Rudram and when I came to Manyuschame ,Bamascha me in Chamakam I remembered the Advaita discussion.Looked for the meaning of Manyu and Bama.It is said Manyu is internal anger whereas Bama is external.How true! Certain angers can not be shown outside but had to be suppressed.These angers only lead to mental stress and tensions and what not.So Manyu Suktham by a prayer to the personified deity asks for getting rid of it.R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad