[Advaita-l] Difficulty with Akhandakara Vrtti - or more with the word itself.

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 23:12:01 CDT 2015

I feel that, simply stated Akhandakara Vritti is what is described in Isha
Upanishad Mantra 6 & 7 that says, a a Jnani as a person who perceives his
Atman in all objects and All objects in Atman. I feel, this is what
constitute Akhandakara Vritii. Other learned people please correct me, if I
am at fault.

Regards,
Nithin

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 9:29 AM, kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <