[Advaita-l] Swami Paramarthananda

Vivek ammasfeet at icloud.com
Fri Jun 19 07:42:59 CDT 2015

And yes Sanju, I do agree it's not very convenient to get the talks in the current way it is set up. It seems there are some volunteers helping Swami out and having it all on a server within a downloadable way is not easy to set up I think. Also it seems he wants to keep it within India because they don't ship to outside India.

Maybe I'm wrong, please anyone correct me if I am.

Vivek.