[Advaita-l] Difficulty in Ignorance Analysis

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 23:40:30 CDT 2015

Namaste Sri Chandramouli Mahodaya

I think there is a mistake in my writing yesterday. I said any object
like Pot is the Ashraya for तूलाविद्या. I think Pot Consciousness is
the Ashraya for तूलाविद्या. This Pot Consciousness is Consciousness
enclosed by Pot like you said. I missed this point. Therefore the
तूलाविद्या is not घटाश्रिततूलाविद्या but it is
घटावच्छिन्नचैतन्याश्रिततूलाविद्या. I was told this is the correct way
to say it. Kindly correct if this is also not correct.