[Advaita-l] Study of Prasthana Traya

Kalivaradhan krishnamurthy kali1947 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 20:06:35 CDT 2015

HariH OM!

I agree with Shri Sanju Nath statement.  I have also heard the same from Sw
Paramartananda ji.  According to my understanding of his upadesha unless
one gets to study BhagavadGita(BG) and Upanishads before studying the
Brahmasutra(BS) with Sankara Bhashya, the vedantic precepts presented in BS
will be difficult to understand since so many references are made in the BS
to Upanishads and BG.  Even before going to the study of these, a study and
grasp of the Prakarana Granthas such as mentioned by Shri V Subramanian
will make the foundation stronger for further technical approach through
the Prasthana Traya.

DhanyavadaH

kalivaradhan
--
Kalivaradhan

*" आ नो भद्राः क्रतवो यन्तु विश्वतः " ( ऋग्वेद १.८९ )*

*"Let Noble thoughts reach us from all directions! "*