[Advaita-l] Gita chanting

Sumitha Ramachandran sumitha.rama at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 24 04:10:58 CDT 2015

Namaste,                Gita chanting by Swami Paramarthananda is also available for download from the link :http://archive.is/HGbqg Gita Shankara Bashyam reciting by Sri. Sundar H, is available here:https://archive.org/details/Gita_Shankara_Bhashya-Sanskrit The best way is to learn under a Guru and chant frequently in a group. Regards,Smt.Sumitha