[Advaita-l] Query on size of yagnopavItaM

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:41:12 CDT 2015

Dears
I remember that the size- length- of the yagnopa veetham should be, 16
finger size-in Tamil they say viralkadai for the single thread. So it
should be96such finger breadth for a gruhastha. THIS was as per an answer
the learned person gave in Sankara TV some time back. I may be corrected.
R. KRISHAMOORTHY
On 22 Jul 2015 02:16, "Vidyasankar Sundaresan via Advaita-l" <