[Advaita-l] Gita translations

Aditya Agnihotri adi.agnihotri at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 06:28:52 CDT 2015

Namaste to all

I have a lot of translation of The Gita but I like the following three the
best:
1. Shankar Bhashya from Gitapress,
2. Saadhak Sanjeevani by Swami Ramsukhdas from Gitapress,
3. Swami Chidbhawanananda from RK Mission
4. Sri Aurobindo

Others that I have studied are good too:
1. Holy Geeta - Swami Chinmaynanda
2. Swami Sivananda
3. Geeta Rahasya Shri BG Tilak
4. DinanNath Bhargava Dinesh
and a few more

I did not like MK Gandhi's translation of The Gita.

Regards,

Aditya Agnihotri

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 4:31 PM, Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <