[Advaita-l] Weather it is true?

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 12:55:48 CDT 2015

In a latest 'reply' to Sri G.R.Patil's latest book 'Sri Vidyaranya Vijaya
Dundubhi', Swami Sri Vishvanandana Tirtha has stated this:

(Since the fonts do not get copied here I am giving just the gist)

1. 'Who is Ishwara apart from me?' Such was the advaitic attitude of
Hiranyakashipu. ' [at the end of p,7 of the pdf]

2. 'You have stated that due to ill health there has been a delay in
replying. Since you are verily Brahman, could you not get yourself cured?
Why is Brahman suffering from illness by being in your form?' [in the p.8
of the pdf]

One can see the level of their (even that of  a scholar's) understanding of
Advaita.

regards
subrahmanian.v

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 10:43 PM, Ramachandra Sastry via Advaita-l <