[Advaita-l] Gita Mulam in Sanskrit and Shri Adi Shankara Bashyam translated to English / Was : Re: Gita translations

Subu S mail_to_subu at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 11 03:26:25 CDT 2015

Pranams to all the scholars here

This list is a treasure trove for seekers and experts. I'm equally amazed at the amount of advaita literature available online. The LORD (or the brahman) does NOT leave us alone (us=> those limited by the upAadhi's). Advaitik Knowledge follows even when we are wandering on the net ! Lists like these are living proof that knowledge is found everywhere for the earnest seeker. All I have to remember "..Atman Atman nithyamanthrayata.."

By the way I am looking for an online version with the Gita Mulam in Sanskrit + Shri Adi Shankara's Bashyam translated into English. I know the Gita Super site has something like this, but that's available verse by verse (as far as I know). I'm looking for online version of the whole book , IF available

thanks and pranams again

PS : I'm looking for Shri Adi shankar Bashyam only and not Gita press Gorakpur etc. I have a hard copy of the Gita Press version.  --

Regards
Subu

mail_to_subu at yahoo.com