[Advaita-l] Gita translations

Siva Senani Nori sivasenani at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 08:06:38 CDT 2015

I don't have Swamiji's translation at hand, but if it refers to the Gita Press edition, that must be for the text of Gita and Acarya's Bhashya. If you want only the Sanskrit original, then that edition (I do not have it; I rely on the Vani Vilas Press edition) should be good, but if we are talking of translations, Gita Press usually translates the commentary of Sri J. Goendka (if memory serves right), which is a somewhat free-wheeling commentary.
RegardsN. Siva Senani