[Advaita-l] akdhandaakara vRitti - My mistake

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Tue Jul 7 02:16:29 CDT 2015

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 7:51 PM, Keshava PRASAD Halemane <
k_prasad_h at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Irrespective of the object being objectified, the akhanDAkAra-vrtti
>  always corresponds to the brahmAkAra-akhanDa-vRtti which illumines the
> real brahma-vastu in any/every/all object(s); that is the vision of a
> brahma-jnAni - even when looking at any object the brahma-jnAni sees the
> brahma-vastu in any/every/all objects being objectified.
>
> So, my understanding about the akhanDAkAra-vRtti is that it goes far
> beyond any/every/all viShEShaNas and reaches the real brahma-vastu any
> illumines it, rather than stopping short at the level of the viShEShaNas as
> in the case of other anEka-AkAra-vRttis.

​This ridiculous idea has been refuted. You need to read definition of
AkAra.
And you need to remove ghaTa, etc. from the place of object of such GYAna.
And then you are just saying that brahmaGYAna reveals brahma, to which I
don't object.

And you are talking as if in aGYAnAvastha, pratyaxa, etc. vRtti-s were not
revealing brahman. That's not correct. सर्वप्रत्ययवेद्येस्मिन्ब्रह्मरूपे
व्यवस्थिते ... ask some person who knows वार्तिकम् ।
Those who have read वेदान्तपरिभाषा can also confirm this revelation of
adhiShThAnachaitanya.

Understand it clear that:
If vRtti is ghaTAkAra, either akhaNDaghaTAkAra of skhaNDaghaTAkAra, it
should reveal ghaTa; in other words it should reveal brahman as ghaTa.
If it reveals brahman as brahman, then it can not be called ghaTAkAra.

Neglecting all other posts, as I've to work on some manuscripts and prepare
for classes.
Thanks.

It would be better if someone could present his idea vividly and then ask
precise question. I'm tight on schedule.

Nothing was read even once after writing. You may expect errors in writing.​

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com