[Advaita-l] akdhandaakara vRitti - My mistake

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Sun Jul 5 06:36:45 CDT 2015

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Keshava PRASAD Halemane via Advaita-l <

> Is it possible for one to have an  akhaNDAkAra-vRtti
> [niShprakAra-vRtti] associated with an object in the physical world, say a
> ghaTa or a paTa like object? OR is it that  an  akhaNDAkAra-vRtti
> [niShprakAra-vRtti] is by definition always associated with only
> brahma-vastu?

​You know, anyone will hate to say same thing again and again. I'm telling
this about second question.

If you understand that I was refuting it's relation with  brahma-vastu
only, then it makes sense to deduce that I accept that this vRtti is
possible for other objects. Otherwise, why should I insist to cover सोयम्
and प्रकृष्टप्रकाशश्चन्द्रः etc.?
​

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com