[Advaita-l] Places to buy Sanskrit books/puja items in Mumbai?

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Jan 31 12:12:31 CST 2015

On Fri, 9 Jan 2015, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone knew of places to buy
> Sanskrit books in Mumbai?

I'm back from Mumbai and finally free of the post-conference busy work.
Thanks to all that replied to my question.  Unfortunately I had no free
time and was unable to go to any of the places suggested.  That's ok I had
no particular title in mind.  I'm just an inveterate collector of books.
For the janoi items too, it actually turns out I have almost everything
needed and there is still time to get one of the frequent visitors to
India from amongst my friends or relatives to bring anything I might find
I lack.