[Advaita-l] कश्मीरदेशस्थ ऋग्वेद खिलोक्त श्री सूक्तं ,SrI sUktaM ( kAshmIra pATha )

Animesh darkdevil114 at rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:25:28 CST 2015

SrI mAtre namaH

Namste SrI Ananda ji and SrI  Venkata Ji

I'm grate full to you for this information.  You wrote
" It is also a common practice to use the Riks of the shrI sukta for the
ShoDashopachAra pUjA of female deities." I agree with you that it is a common practice but there is one exceptional case ( especially being a upAsaka of her a) there is restriction on use of SrI sUktaM for dhUmAvatI pujA .  After my initiation in this lore  , I asked my initiators that how by using veda mantra  I may worship her . He told me of 'yathA linga mantras , ( He was not a vedic brahmin but was a tantric brahmin raised up to shAmbhava bhAva )  .When I asked for srI suktaM he told me of 'pratangirasaM and Ugara mantra  ' of my svashAkhA for her worship .
He told me to do upAsana in ' pAutra bhAbhA ' ( like a grandson of goddes dhUmA ) . Even it can't be used for worship of "saubhAgya dhUmAvatI ".
  One more thing he told ( about srI suktaM ) was for random fruit in case of srI sutaM it must be recited with ' yAchaka bhAvA '.

SrI Venkata Ji wrote " I have a copy of shrIsUkta nyAsa ...........rishis are: Ananda, kardama, chikleeta
..."

But  rishIs I have seen  somewhere  are: Ananda, kardama, chikleeta and Indirasuta . ( I will be great full if  it is  clarified )

Regards
Animesh