[Advaita-l] Sringeri Jagatguru announces His Successor (Jaldhar H. Vyas)

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 12:37:08 CST 2015

Sir - you have echoed my sentiments exactly. I held my peace as I didn't
want to argue unnecessarily, but it was very gratifying to note that there
are others out there who recognize the true value of the matham sticking to
its traditional roots, despite the pressures from so called reformers.

Its an unfashionable viewpoint, but an important one.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan S