[Advaita-l] A query to SrI vyAsa and suggestions

Animesh darkdevil114 at rocketmail.com
Sat Jan 10 12:12:26 CST 2015

Namaste SrI VyAsa ,

If you are  in search of traditional Sanskrit books ( veda etc  ) I would like to suggest you for
"Khemraj Srikrishnadas publication ".
In Ujjain spiritual books are famous of this ,we call books published from here as Bambai chhApA books

( address

Khemraja srikrishnadas ,
Shri venkateshwar press ,
Khemraja srikrishnadas marg , 7th khetwadi , Mumbai -400 004  )
For a general catalogue of publication  you may visit
http://www.Khe-shri.com

Another thing  I want to ask ( I'm sorry if it is personal ) will you perform upanayan of you son in Orthodox manner . I mean to say strictly according to pAraskara grihya sutra  or in accordance with current practices ( I mean to say is including lokAchara  of Gujaratis  where several folk practices { family ritual   etc } are included.  I have herd of several practices  like processions of boy whose is to be initiated { if I'm not wrong it is called varaghodA } , haridra snAna of boy ( haldi ) .

Another thing I would like to mentioned , while in previous discussion on tarpan , I have mentioned of  difference between current practices and authentic pratices of sukla yajurveda ,
In shukla yajurvediya bramhakarma I have found a pAraskarokta  prayoga of sandhyavandan of sukla yajurveda.  I have checked the prayoga, it is authentic and strictly follows pAraskara's trikandikA snAna sutraM.

If it seems to be that my question is personal then please reply personally .
I would like to hear your reply and if you want then I will mail you the prayoga text's pdf .

Regards
Animesh