[Advaita-l] Sringeri Jagatguru announces His Successor

balagopal ramakrishnan rbalpal at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 7 04:38:58 CST 2015

Namaste,
Yes, the administrator can apply the modern tools ( internet, mobile telephony etc) to expand the reach ( the existing website* can be improved). Even this group is able to function due to it's (internet's) blessing. Knowingly or unknowingly the very many discussions in this group, mostly by very learned members, is benefitting many who may otherwise may not have much chance to even glance at the existence of this knowledge ( the only way for all souls ( ignorance)) owing to their preoccupations in the secular activities (though our tradition does not differentiate between secular aka karma yoga  and spiritual ).
Some of the respectful members of this group must already be either in close contact or in an influential position to urge the administration suitably.
Regards
Balagopal
*The activities of the Peetham take place through the leadership of an Administrator & CEO under the direction and inspiring guidance of the Jagadguru Shankaracharya Sri Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamiji.This section of the website describes the Peetham’s activities that have evolved over the centuries, while remaining under the scope set by its great founder, Sri Adi Shankaracharya - the sustenance and propagation of Sanatana Dharma and its philosophical essence, Advaita Vedanta.(from the math's website)