[Advaita-l] Sringeri Jagatguru announces His Successor

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 06:27:56 CST 2015

Namaste,

I do not understand that instead of getting happy on hearing this news,
some are always questioning.

Sanyasins are taught to remain silent. It is the duty of householders to
approach them, but instead we want everything at the click of mouse. It is
like a river changing her course to quench thirsty.

Sanyasins are often tagged as 'corporate gurus' as they keep expanding
their foundation. After a certain level of expansion, the founder looses
his grip over foundation and then the corruption begins.

I personally believe that if you take initiative yourself, then this karma
is bound to be a sakAma karma though you keep saying it is nishkam karma.
AS one progresses spiritually, desires are uprooted, even the sAttvika
ones, and one becomes absolutely neutral. It is staying in this state of
neutrality that produces powerful aura, which in-turn is responsible of our
feeling of 'peace' in their presence. It is this 'neutral' state of mind
that helps us transcend 3 guNa-s

Sanyasins are the once who are an inspiration to us, but it is always us
who keep questioning them, the way they have to look, behave, sit, etc.

Now please do not justify this as 'freedom of expression' These phrase has
done much damage to Hindus than most others.

OM

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 5:16 PM, Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <