[Advaita-l] Sarasvati Gita

Neeraj Sukhavasi neeraj.sukhavasi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 14:15:17 CST 2015

Thanks a lot for the pointers. Is there any way I may get Saraswati
Mahatmya ( the one in Aranyaparvam in Mahabharat)  in Telugu or Devanagri /
Hindi / Sanskrit script. Pointers to online and or books (names and
stores) will be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Neeraj

On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <