[Advaita-l] New members

Neeraj Sukhavasi neeraj.sukhavasi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 08:07:38 CST 2015

Thank you very much for your prompt response. I am wondering if Saraswati
Gita is different. I heard Sri SamaVeda Shanmukha Sarma garu mention in one
of his pravachanams that Saraswati Gita is Mahabharat (if I am not mistaken
Aranya Paravam) and it has Sri Vidya secrets. I am unable to track it down.
Any help in this regard will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Neeraj

On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 12:20 AM, Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <