[Advaita-l] PLEASE ANSWER TO THIS DOUBT ABOUT ADVAITA SIDHANTA

Venkatachalapathi G gvpathi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 12:12:21 CST 2015

First, to be puristic,

1. there is NO "we" TO GET MOKSHA.

2. DHARANA only for INDRIA.  to know something is NOT real (sarpa), it is
needed to have same guna objects (rajju).  It is precondition for vichara.
Jeeva and Ishwara are subject for vichara.  Dharana comes out of limited
capabilities of indria, resulted bhudhi.  MOKSHA is a state were rajju is
understood as rajju but not sarpa.  Both jeeva and Ishhhwara are part of
creation cycle but what is beyond that may be (ZERO - NISHEDHA, EKAM - ONLY
ONE, ANEKAM - MANY BUT SAME). ANEKAM comes out of Guna bedam.. viyashti
guna - jeeva, samashti guna- ishwara..

3. ADWAITHA is not ONLY about EKA. Grammatically, ZERO,ONE and MANY but not
JUST TWO.  Conclusion ON these through vivekam is called Jgnana( Even to
the question of does number required?).

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 2:34 PM, Srivathsa Rao via Advaita-l <