[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: The 'madhuvidyā' - Realization of the Nirguṇa Brahman.

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 01:25:19 CST 2015

OM,

The authors are making false claims and interpreting Adi Sankara from
Vaishnav POV. Sri Subbramanian ji is only pointing out flaws of their
interpretation of Advaita and Adi Sankara.

This will misguide many seekers. A laymen will get carried away by their
scholarly kind of interpretation.

I too do not read much form Narayanastra Blog. But when they speak lies and
do not correct it even if they are shown the correct meaning and context
shows their arrogance.

If they had not picked up Adi Sankara and other advaita acharya-s and had
they not presented our acharyas in convoluted way, I do not think anyone
would have bothered to discuss.

If someone is refuting false claims, I would not discourage them.

OM