[Advaita-l] What is the Advaiti response?

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Tue Feb 3 23:28:28 CST 2015

Namaste,

///

Are you saying we should stop all Advaita discussions and go home

///

I have been observing that the same doubt is being expressed by you for
the past 10 years !!!

If the state of mind is just same for the past 10 years in spite of
constant encouragement and patient answers from scholars of this forum like
Subbuji, Vidyasankar Ji, Jaladhar Ji, Sada Ji, then it implies that
the problem is at receiver's end.

I am not a scholar of advaita but have learnt many important points here
and with constant self-study, meditation and home work, there is a
considerable improvement in my understanding of advaita siddhAnta.

The dakSiNAmurti anugraha is required to understand the advaita-siddhAnta.

regs,
sriram