[Advaita-l] An Advaitin's ideal view of Dvaita and Vishishtadvaita

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 23:27:11 CST 2015

Thank you. Downloaded the file.

Namaste

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna

On Fri, Jan 1, 2016 at 10:00 AM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <