[Advaita-l] Nepalis need help.

Keshava PRASAD Halemane k_prasad_h at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 28 00:14:23 CDT 2015

namastE
My Dear Friends:
RSS is an organization that can be spotted for its presence to provide its help to the distressed in any and every situation of such calamities be it natural or even otherwise, irrespective of whenever or wherever particularly within (and close to) bhaaratavarsha. The most effective way to ensure the proper utilization of the offered funds is to channel the same to RSS.
RSS appeals for Nepal Earthquake Relief Fund ; RSS rescue works continues in Nepal on Day 3 | Vishwa Samvada Kendra

|   |
| RSS appeals for Nepal Earthquake Relief Fund ; RSS rescu...Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh #74, Keshava Krupa, Rangarao Road, Shankarpuram, Bengaluru – 560004 080-26610081 www.samvada.org, karnatakarss at gmail.c... |
|  |
| View on samvada.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

praNaamsKeshava Prasad Halemane