[Advaita-l] AVASTHATRAYA

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Apr 25 19:55:59 CDT 2015

 From : H.N.Sreenivasa MurthyPranams to all.Dear learned members,
    A  friend of mine whois a serious student of Vedanta asked me the following questions:

 [a-1] : The states of waking, dream and deepsleep, are these states thatare events that occur in time?

 [a-2] Do these events occur in space ?

 [a-3] Do these events occur in the same time/space series? [a-4] I appropriatethese events to myself. Then who is that 'I' that is common to all these states?  [a-5] Is it possible to getanswers to these questions from LIFE only without referring to any scriptures ?

I request the members to throw light on these questions.
With warm and respectful regards,
  Sreenivasa Murthy.
With respectful regards,Sreenivasa Murthy