[Advaita-l] Shloka Chapter 1 (padyaBAga) Shloka 1

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 08:36:53 CDT 2015

Sri Sreenivasa murthy raised some questions.

 Question.

 Does it talk about an existing vastu (BUtavastu) and if so, what is that
vastu?

 Answer.

 Yes. It does talk about an “ Existing Vastu “. The Vastu is “ Yourself “.

 Question.

 Is what has been stated in the above SlOka a universal truth

 Answer.

 Yes. It is a universal truth.

 Question.

 a fact which can be verified by one and all irrespective of caste ,creed
or religion? If so, how can it be verified?

 Answer.

 Since the Vastu is Yourself no further verification is needed concerning
it's existence. If any further specific doubts need to be addressed, then
the question needs to be framed accordingly.

 Regards

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 11:50 AM, sreenivasa murthy via Advaita-l <