[Advaita-l] Dvaita Vaada - Vadiraja Teertha's Nyaratnavali Slokas 25 - 26

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 12:45:52 CDT 2015

Here is another product, from Sri Madhva, of not understanding Advaita's
stand, just as the one stated from Sri Vādirāja:

//That is  why Acharya Madhwa asked, OK, the fact that there are three
grades of truth is also a form of truth, is it not?  And, what kind of
truth is that? Which ever answer you choose, you will end up in an absurd
situation.//

Response:

It is evident that the one raising the objection has not studied properly
and understood what Advaita says on the topic.  This question is amply
answered by Shankara in the BSB 2.1.14.  Here is a post based on this topic:

http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2010-April/024262.html