[Advaita-l] Lets bring Sringeri Sharada Peetham to United Kingdom

Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Mon Sep 29 13:45:56 CDT 2014

Hi
I'm very interested in this. I currently live in London and have longed for
this for quite some time.
Given the number of Indians in the UK and institutions such as Bharatiya
Vidya Bhavan doing sterling work in the UK, there would be a tremendous
level of bhakti/ desire for this here.

Would be very grateful if knowledgeable members / anyone close to the
matham in this forum advise how we can go about this. I understand that New
Jersey has a branch of the matham. Are there any members in the forum who
were part of the effort to bring the matham to the US?
Kind regards,
Venkatraghavan

n 29 Sep 2014 17:58, "via Advaita-l" <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org>
wrote:

> [...]