[Advaita-l] How to get Guidance and Divine Blessing from Sri Jagadguru Shankaracharya peetam's ( Kanchipuram or Sringeri)

Kishoore via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Mon Sep 29 03:43:59 CDT 2014

Dear All,

Loving Sairam to you.Hope you are doing well.

As you are aware of that we are seeking Blessing from Sri Jagadguru
Shankaracharya Sri Sri Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamiji for our two spiritual
projects

   1. Sri Maha Lakshmi Temple project  at Kodigudem (Village name), West
   Godawari District, Andhra Pradesh ,India.
   2. Hara Hara MahaDeva Project Ch.Pothapalli (Village name), West
   Godawari District, Andhra Pradesh ,India.

I am delighted to inform you that we have received mail with Divine
Blessing of Sri Jagadguru Shankaracharya Sri Sri Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamiji
from Padmashree Dr. V. R. Gowrishankar CEO and Administrator of
Dakshinamnaya Sringeri Sharada Peetham.

As Shiridi Sai Baba says we should have Shraddha (faith or trust is
generated out of conviction) &  Saburi(patience and perseverance).

With Best Regards
Kishoore Chelikani
0044-7872383637

Please consider the environment  - do you really need to print this e-mail

On 26 September 2014 23:38, Vidyasankar Sundaresan <svidyasankar at hotmail.com