[Advaita-l] Misinformation about Advaita/Advaitins

RAMESH RAMANAN via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Thu Sep 25 22:50:39 CDT 2014

Pranams,

This message in the blog could have been mischievously posted to show that Advaitins were Vaishnavites, just to claim superiority of one sect over the other. We need not be unduly perturbed about this, as there will continue to be mischievous posters, who are determined to make their views expressed and considered by others. But Advaita is above everything else.  We need to be concerned with what we are and the supreme goal of our life is to attain Advaita Jnana through direct experience. Simply worrying about posts by mischievous people is not going to be our job on hand. Please correct me if I am wrong, Pranams. Ramesh Ramanan.