[Advaita-l] What the solution at Bad Times

Ravisankar Mayavaram via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Sun Sep 21 16:03:38 CDT 2014

Chanting Sri Vishnu Sahasranama can take care of a wide range of problems.
Just take a look at its phala shruti. For those who do sandhyavandana,
paramaacharya says doing deva-R^iShi-pitR tarpaNa regularly will help. Sri
Vishnu Sahasranama method is easy and open to all.

Methods mentioned in yoga darshana (such as maitri karuNa mudita ...) and
trying to follow yama and niyamas will help one attain chitta shuddhi.
That can help to increase once receptivity of Ishvaraanugraha. The word
grace is a christian term - what is that in our tradition karuNa
(compassion) or anugraha?

Ravi

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Kishoore via Advaita-l <