[Advaita-l] help and guidance of members required for organizing a Bhagavatha Sapthaham in Bangalore

H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Sat Oct 18 00:46:31 CDT 2014

Dear Sri Ramesh Ramanan,

Pranams. You may contact my brother in law, Sri Ramesh, who conducts such
Bhagavata Saptaha every year at his residence in Malleswaram, Bangalore for
help in arranging the event. His phone number is 98450 54957. You can give
my name as reference.

Regards

Chandramouli

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 2:54 PM, RAMESH RAMANAN via Advaita-l <