[Advaita-l] Mooka Panchasathi

RAMESH RAMANAN via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Tue Oct 7 10:50:28 CDT 2014

Pranams,
This is regarding the enquiry for Mooka Panchashathi text with English translation. I had downloaded the English translations for all the five parts of the Mooka Panchashathi sometime ago. If the questioner can send me an email, i will be able to send the attachments in PDF format through email. My email address is rameshramanan at yahoo.co.uk.
Ramesh Ramanan

     On Tuesday, 7 October 2014, 5:14, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

 On Mon, 6 Oct 2014, Ramani Balasubramanian via Advaita-l wrote:

> Hello- Namasthe, I am looking for a Mooka Panchasathi text in Sanskrit
> with English meanings. Would some body who has it or know from where to
> procure tell me the details. I am much obliged for the
> same.

There is

http://ambaa.org/pdf/kAmAxI_mUka_panchashati_eng.pdf

but it appears to by the aryashataka only.