[Advaita-l] A query about advaita siddhanta

Animesh darkdevil114 at rocketmail.com
Fri Nov 21 01:06:37 CST 2014

Srī mātre namaH

Namaste ,

I was reading a Gujarati book ( with hindi translation of gujrati verses )
" Bhairvopadesha " by Sri GuptAvatara bAbA sri .
( Let me introduce him,
He was guru of Sri ShankarAcharya Trivikram Tirtha Ji of ShArda pItha .He initiated him into devine patha of sri vidya , He imparted mAhA shAmbhava dikshA+ mAhA aghOra dikshA  to sri shankarAcharya ji. )

While reading his book , which was a gurati prose translationAnd if  of gItA , I came across a footnote which was quite misleading. I'm giving it in English " Some people use to say bramha satyaM jaganmithyA i.e. only bramha is ultimate reality .But if bramha is only truth them the jagat ( world ) is illusion .If world is illusion then jIva residing in world also should be a illusion.
If it is so then how world is seen .
It is quite misleading siddhAnta , world is not a illusion , The parAshakti resides in form of jada shakti  ( static energy )and chaitanya shakti ( dynamic energy )  in the world .world is ever changing ( parivartan maya )
"

I request members to clarify it.

Regards
Animesh