[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Bhamati - Vivarana - Differences

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 17:21:42 CST 2014

In the same context, please also see:

1. Brief summary of differences:
http://ambaa.org/pdf/bhamati-vivarana-differences-brief.pdf

2. Points of Difference Between Bhamati and Vivarana,  Based on the Bhumika
of Polagam Sri Rama Sastri, as explained by Dr. Mani Dravid Sastrigal  and
translated by S.N.Sastri.

 http://ambaa.org/pdf/bhamati-vivarana-diff_mds_sns.pdf

 http://ambaa.org/pdf/bhamati_vivarana_diff_mds_sns_formatted.pdf

I received these documents a while ago from Late Sri Sundararaman mama, I
might have shared these with Advaita-L before.  Formatted version has no
new content, I did  that for my ease of reading.

Ravi

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 11:51 AM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <