[Advaita-l] Good / Bad KAR-ma

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Sat Nov 8 19:04:50 CST 2014

Dear Members,
                               Yesterday in speaking tree of TIMES,  there was an interesting article saying that  Good Karma Can drive out Bad Karma. First offall I don't agree wherher it is good/bad. Why because karma is kama only. It is nothing but set of programed planned actions which are to be executed. As it was written in the adhara that Soul is a distinct spritual entity which has to be given/joined  to sriguru/dakhinamurthy/ANanda BHiarava only. The soul ' I mean atma after separation from physical body lives eternally ' ever progressing towards reunion with its creator. Its progress directly depends on the purity/quality of life led on earth.

Somes times this concept is called as reincarination/ rebirth  on a material plane, as told by jnani's.

With regards
Kameswara