[Advaita-l] Dhakshinamurthy Varnamala Sthtoram

RAMESH RAMANAN rameshramanan at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 23:35:05 CST 2014

Dear Members,

Pranams,

Some time ago, a member (i forgot the name of the member) wanted an English translation of the Dhakshinamurthy Varnamala Sthothram. While I have not yet come across the English translation, I am happy to inform the Tamil members of this board that there is a detailed Tamil commentary on the same on Page 188 of Volume 5 of the Sri Jagadguru Granthamala published by Srimathi Lingammal Raju Ramaraju Shastraprathishta Trust (The email addresses are:  shastraprathishta at yahoo.com and info at sastrapraksika.org. The Chennai phone number of Shastrapraksika Trust is 2847 5009).

Pranams once again, Ramesh Ramanan.