[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Nov 2 01:54:22 CDT 2014

Bharat Jhaveri
--------------

I am Bharat Jhaveri
Son of  Damodardas Narottam das  and Manjulaben Jhaveri
I am born in Kshatriya Varna in Bhardwaaj Gotra.
I am a Surya vanshi Kshatriya with sub family name known as vala Darbars.
Our kulguru is Thakur Sri Haranatha of Sonmukhi  Bengal.

I have had the fortune to be accepted as a sishya of. Following acharyas
1.Sankaracharya Swami Sri Jayendra Saraswathi - Kanchi  Kamakoti. Peetham
2.Mahant  Sri Lait Narayan Giri, Dashnami Juna Akhada Dashswamedha Ghat Kashi
3. Sri Ravi Giri Girnar Gujarat
4.Maharishi Sri Aurobindo
5.My Yagnopavit Guru is Gayatri upasak Sri Ram Sharma Acharya

I have been naturally interested in Vedanta Philosophy since early childhood.
my first introduction to this philoshy was the commentary on The Patanjal
Yoga Sutra written by Swami Vivekananda .
I am now 56 of age and would like to devote more time to Vanaprastha ashram
hopefully  entering the Sanyas ashram if fate permits

Sri Krishna Sudhamsu Kambhammettu
this subject whenever they might arise.