[Advaita-l] Jiiva at Satya Loka - Will He or Won't He come back

Sunil Bhattacharjya via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Wed May 28 15:21:40 CDT 2014

Ravana was a fallen soul Despite having Saarupya Mukti and living near Lord Vishnu he had to take birth on the Earth. Because of his ego he was condemned to take birth on the Earth.

Sunil KB

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 11:34 AM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

On Tue, 27 May 2014, ramesh badisa via Advaita-l wrote:

> ""I do not think that
> Sagunopaasaka can gain nirguna brahman by analyzing
>>
> himself has been endorsed anywhere. Even in krama mukti, the jiiva in
>> satya loka has to be exposed to the teaching of
> mahaavaakya to gain
>>
> mokha; otherwise he returns back to karma bhuumi- that is my
>>
> understanding."" -sri Jaldhar’s reply (dated May 19 or 20, 2014)

Actually that was Sadananda.  I agree with you that the jiva who attains
satyaloka does not return to samsara.