[Advaita-l] Tomorrow and day after tomorrow - Spiritual camp on Bri. up Madhu Kanda

kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Sat May 24 05:09:09 CDT 2014

On Sat, 5/24/14, Swamisarvabhutananda via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Advaita-l] Tomorrow and day after tomorrow - Spiritual camp on	Bri. up Madhu Kanda
 To: "Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar at braincells.com>, "A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta" <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org>
 Date: Saturday, May 24, 2014, 3:59 AM

 OM
 UpAsana is the means to transform the mind to a
 status for understanding the vastu.

Yes swamiji - and the camp is for those who have some knowledge of the Vedanta and therefore have prepared their mind enough to listen to the teaching. Otherwise they will be restless to sit through for the whole day for two days.

I understand what Jaldharji is saying. I am not doing any service or disservice but enjoying whatever the Lord has provided an opportunity to cater to those who want to listen to the teaching at the venue.

I am sure if He wants he will provide another opportunity for the upaasana part.

Hari Om!
Sadananda