[Advaita-l] jiva and creation

Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Sun May 18 21:46:48 CDT 2014

Namaste Sri Chandramouli Mahodaya

I have already said earlier Jeeva can imagine far more intelligent Ishwara
than himself with his Avidyaa. He can imagine Ishwara as Sarvajna, Sarva
Shaktimaan and having many excellent qualities. That Ishwara will create
the Universe. But here Jeeva is Indirect Creator because he can imagine a
Creator far more intelligent than himself. Kindly see the argument I have
made in this link:

http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2014-April/036893.html

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 7:40 PM, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <

Regards

-Venkatesh