[Advaita-l] 'world' is not the mental creation of tiny soul !!

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 05:39:13 CDT 2014

Bhaskarji - I hope confusion is resolved, since any creative power of the world of plurality rests with that locus of that power whom we call as Iswara. jiiva-jagat-Iswara traid is there both in the waking state and dream state.
Anyway I was bringing out the parallelism for both to show that it is not tiny jiiva that create the world of plurality and then cognizes it either in the dream or in the waking state.
I rest here.
Hari Om!
Sadananda